UNDERSTAND HER LOVE LANGUAGE
You are welcome to yet another edition of Love and you.
UNDERSTAND HER LOVE LANGUAGE using the ideas of Dr. Chapman.
Are you having a little tough time with her and wished she could just read your mind? If only she knew how you are feeling, she would stop complaining, acting, or even stop putting up a fight.
We all express and feel love differently, and understanding those differences can seriously help our expression of love or relationship. In fact, it’s one of the simplest ways to solve the problem.
The following are the basic love languages:
1. Words of Affirmation : Expressing affection through spoken affection, praise, or appreciation.
2. Acts of Service : Actions, rather than words, are used to show and receive love.
3. Receiving Gifts : Gifting is symbolic of love and affection.
4. Quality Time : Expressing affection with undivided, undistracted attention.
5. Physical Touch : It can be holding hands, petting, hair stroking etc with this love language, she feels affection
through physical touch.
She might feel loved through two or more of the above listed but she must have one or two that are much important her.
It’s obvious that we all show
affection in different ways. These
“languages” simply shows us those ways so you can understand her a little better.
When you know what she does
and doesn’t care about, then you are on your way to understanding her.
NOTE: We shall be discussing each of these love languages in our subsequent editions. Be sure to stay stunned and share your opinions too. Thanks.
This is LOVE&YOU on Treasure Network with Ocheh Emmanuel .
See you same time, next week. Don’t forget to like this network and equally share this post. HAPPY WEEKEND.
We would love to hear from you as you share your opinions or reach us through email@example.com